The Business of FITx focuses on addressing 10 deadly sins that can or are already damaging your training business:
1. Limited Control of Your Trainers and Poor Compensation Methods
- Are you still splitting training sales with your trainers? 50/50, 60/40, etc.
- Do your trainers make their own schedule? What do they wear?
- At the end of the month, who made more money, your trainers or the club?
- Who do your trainers work for, you or themselves? What would they say?
Click here to see how FITx can control your payroll cost which results directly to increase profits.
2. Limited or No Control of the Training Sales Process
- Is your best method of closing a sale to discount the price?
- Do you know what your trainers or sales people say during a sales pitch?
- Who sells the training in your club? Do you have a dedicated training sales person?
- Are you unsure or unable to ask your clients for a 12 month training agreement?
Click here to see how having a sales plan and a script can significantly increase your sales revenue.
3. Overpriced Training
- If less than 15% of your active members are in your training program, your pricing is too expensive
- If you are unable to sell or collect on 12 month training contracts, your pricing is too expensive.
- Are you fearful to discontinue offering expensive one-on-one session packages?
- If your members don’t continually renew their training, your pricing is too expensive.
Click here to see how FITx pricing and the FITx sales plan can increase your revenue immediately.
4. Inconsistent Training Techniques
- Do you know what your trainers did yesterday during client workouts? How about any day?
- Do your trainers know in advance what they plan to do during each client workout?
- If you asked your members ahead of time what their trainer has planned for their workout, what would they say?
- How do you keep your training exercises fresh and interesting to your members?
Click here to see how FITx can control the quality and consistency of your client workouts.
5. Poor Coordination between Departments
- Does anyone is different departments assist in training sales. How about group fitness?
- What happens after a new member enrollment? Is your training department involved?
- Does the lack of having control of your trainers hinder any chance of departments communicating?
6. Poor or No Dedicated Training Space
- How functional and equipped is your training space?
- Do you still train clients on fixed equipment?
- How many clients can you train at one time?
- Do you have a dedicated training area?
Click here to see how FITx can improve the quality of your training space.
7. No Brand Benefits
- Is your training any different than your competition?
- Are your trainers any different than your competition?
- Are your members more loyal to the club or their trainer?
- If someone asked you to describe your club's training, what would you say?
Click here to see how FITx will create a strong brand in your club to help fight the competition.
8. Poor Billing and Collections Methods
- How does your club collect training dues each month? Is it done electronically?
- Do you know who owes money for training? In real time.
- If a client owes money or is out of sessions, are they easily stopped from training?
Click here to see how FITx electronic billing and management controls will add to your gross sales revenue and minimize losses.
9. Ineffective Scheduling
- Can your members schedule their own training?
- Do your trainers only come in when they have clients scheduled to train?
- How many clients can you train during peak times?
- Does your club have trainers available during peak hours to help non-training members?
Click here to see how the FITx Group Training Schedule can maximizes the amount of clients your club can train.
10. Poor Marketing & Social Media Efforts
- Do you advertise your training program separate from the club?
- Do you have a Facebook page?
- Are you texting, posting, and emailing something daily to your clients?
- Do your trainers post client pictures and videos to your page or their own?
Click here to see how FITx can be the most effective marketing strategy your club offers.