FITx Sales Tools
FITx includes the single most effective tool to help you sell training: “White Sheet Sales”. You put a lot of time and money into your training program. Your staff and fully-equipped training space are ready to impress the world, and now it’s time to sell it. What’s your plan? Don’t leave the success of your business up to chance. Take advantage of the one and only proven fitness training sales tool “White Sheet Sales”. FITx “White Sheet Sales” will increase the value of each and every sale, and will guarantee your staff to close more deals.
Our job at FITx is to help you make money, period. We want assure all your hard work and investment is well worth the effort. White sheet sales is the tool that results in record setting sales.
You will not find white sheet sales anywhere. This technique was developed by FITx Training Systems because there was a need to help make average trainers and staff into great salespeople. It’s challenging enough to find qualified individuals that can train clients properly, now try and find those that can also sell extraordinarily. Yes, most can sell to some degree, but are they bringing in the maximum sales potential of your club.
White sheet sales has the ability to turn any average trainer, regardless of experience or background, into an extraordinary salesperson. By simply guiding them on what to do, what to say, and in what order, they can turn a fifteen minute conversation with a potential client, into a record setting sale in your club.
Past experience shows that white sheet sales has the potential to double your current revenue in just three months.
What is White Sheet Sales?
- It all starts with an 8.5” x 14” blank sheet of paper, pencil, you and your potential client.
- A simple conversational based step-by- step guide that walks your trainer/salesperson through the sale.
- Designed to engage the potential client in the entire process.
- Beginning with only 3 simple questions that directs the objective of the sale.
- Creative tools that highlight and compare the product value.
- Involving components that entice the prospect with value added incentives
- Multiple pricing illustrations that visually maintains the potential client’s interest
- Closing techniques to assure the clients approval short and long term
- Method to close 12 month contracts
White sheet sales was created also because we believe there is a psychological component in successful training sales. Nothing too technical, but there is a significant difference between a person interested in purchasing fitness training compared to any other product. In short, interested individuals are usually feeling some sort of insecurity, unsure of the process, uncomfortable about the price, and are in most cases intimidated by most of the staff and the facility. FITx and white sheet sales addresses all these past challenges.
As you may understand, white sheet sales is somewhat difficult to explain without presenting it in person. It’s also difficult to visualize because white sheet sales resembles nothing you have ever seen before.
Submit your request for a demonstration of White Sheet Sales.